Rexener Hot Tub Package
Rexener Unnukka is a fully ready-to-use package. The delivery includes a Rexener Unnukka hot tub, a Rexener PR200 heater, a mass filter package (incl. Circulating water pump) and a protective case for the heater, mass filter and fuel tank.
3 669,00 £ / pcs
Read our customer references about Rexener PR200 water heater and the Rexener Unnukka hot tub. We will be happy to hear your opinion about our products as well!
READY-TO-USE HOT TUB WITH A REXENER PR200 WATER HEATER
- An easier, faster and more comfortable alternative to a wood-fired hot-tub
- Low consumption. Heat maintenance easy and inexpensive.
- Precise thermostat control 0-45ºC
- Works with biodiesel, diesel or fuel oil
- Fast water heating
- No smoke nuisance
- Easy to install
- LED-light included
We haven’t actually reinvented the bike but made a better version of the old one! The Rexener hot tub is much easier and more comfortable to use than a regular hot tub. Now you can bathe every night, because the Rexener hot-tub is warm 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you want – and the water is always crystal clear.
The Rexener Unnukka hot tub is made of the best components on the market; we use Europe’s largest hot tub suppliers, Kirami’s, hot tub. This, combined with the high-quality and high-efficiency Rexener PR200 heater, guarantees you an unparalleled and effortless bathing pleasure.
The Rexener hot tub heats up with a biodiesel-powered Rexener PR200 water heater, it gets bath-ready in couple of hours – including an hour of water filling. Compared to many traditional wood-burning stoves, it is fast as a lightning. You decide the temperature that is suitable for bathing and Rexener makes sure that the water temperature stays there – no more ice cold or burning hot tub!
Depending on what you choose, the Rexener water heater uses biodiesel, diesel or “red diesel”. You can also use the Rexener PR200 in a detached house area, as there will be no visible smoke from the heater to disturb the neighbours. The good efficiency of the Rexener PR200 heater means that the heater does not cause harmful exhaust emissions. Practically only carbon dioxide comes out of the exhaust. The heater requires very little electricity.
Rexener Unnukka is designed for 4-6 people at a time. The volume of the hot tub is 1540 liters. Rexener Unnukka is a completely ready-to-use package. By ordering it together with the installation service, you don’t have to worry about anything else than finding a perfect spot for the hot tub.
Note! The cover and stairs and are sold separately.
- Rexener Unnuka hot tub
- PR200 heater
- Fuel tank
- Mass filter kit
- Includes both water circulation pump and filter
- Protective case that contains the heater, fuel tank and mass filter kit
Technical information / PR 200 water heater
|DIMENSIONS||38 × 58 × 86 cm|
|POWER||20kW / hr|
|CONSUMPTION||2,0 L/h (Note: thanks to the thermostat, actual consumption is much lower)|
|FUEL||Biodiesel, diesel or fuel oil|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||80W (230V, 50Hz)|
|NOISE LEVEL||48 dB|
|CONTROL||Digital touch panel|
|TANK||23 L external tank|
|WATER CONNECTION||38 – 75 mm (38 mm inner diameter)|
Technical information / Rexener Unnukka hot tub
|OUTER DIAMETER||170 cm|
|VOLUME||1420 L / 4-6 persons|
|DRY WEIGHT||157 kg|
|EXTERIOR COLOUR||ST-CB Coal Black|
|INNER COLOUR||Light grey|
|POOL SIZE||Depth 90 cm, height 107 cm|
|TOTAL LENGTH||236 cm|
|PROTECTIVE CASE DIMENSIONS||97,5 cm (P) x 129,5 cm (L) x 112,9 cm (K)|
Frequently asked questions
- The hot tub should be placed on a flat surface that can support the full weight of the pool. (approx. 2000kg)
- The barrel can be primed with crushed stone or alternatively the base can be cast in concrete. Can also be installed or embedded in the terrace.
- When choosing a place for the hot tub, also consider the issues related to draining the water and, if necessary, the water can be led to the side with a hose.
- The drain valve is located on the opposite side of the heater from the barrel and fits a 38mm inner hose.
- Keep the pool covered with a cover (sold separately) and otherwise take care of cleanliness and hygiene by washing and drying the pool regularly. Our selection includes an insulation cover and a plastic cover.
- By using pool chemicals, You can extend the water change interval.
When using pool chemicals, the pH value must remain within the given limits, i.e. 7.0-7.6
- If You are not sure what pool chemicals You need, we have handy starter kits. Chlorine-based and Oxygen-based starter kits.
EXAMPLE OF CONSUMPTION
Amount of water: 1500L
Heating time (+7 -> + 38C) about 2 hours, of which about 1 hour of water filling
Heating costs approx. 4 €
When the Rexener PR200 is running, it consumes 2l/h. However, the thermostat will turn off the burner when the desired temperature is reached. The burner goes back on when the temperature drops 2-4 degrees. In this way, consumption can be minimized.
If You wish, You can even lower the temperature to +10 degrees if You do not use the hot tub/swimming pool continuously. This saves energy.
Yes, You can. The PR200 also works with seawater.
Yes, You can! Rexener works well with biodiesel.
Our servicecar covers the whole UK. In addition to our professional installer, the car is constantly equipped with a comprehensive range of spare parts. All Rexener PR200 heater spare parts can be found in our warehouse in Finland.
It is not necessary to move the heater indoors in winter, especially if it is in use. If the heater is drained of water, it can also be stored outdoors. Of course, it is always better to keep the device in a warm, sheltered place when not in use.
Water must not freeze inside the heater. If You wish, You can keep the water warm that it does not freeze otherwise You need to drain the water away.
The fuel remains in a weatherproof tank, so you don’t need to empty the tank even in frost. It is always advisable to change the fuel if the fuel stands for a longer period of time.
In the frost, make sure that the heater uses winter grade fuel.
Complete your order
Keep the hot tub clean with pool chemicals